Latoya is a London based film reviewer who enjoys French cinema as well as promoting women in film.
Latoya has contributed to Movie Marker, Filmotomy and is the Founder of Franglais27 Tales. She is also actively involved as a member of the #ReclaimtheFrame initiative, by the Birds’ Eye View organisation, highlighting films by female filmmakers.
Latoya has also provided both in person and virtual coverage for a range of international film festivals including Sundance, TIFF, London Film Festival, Paris International Film Festival, Glasgow Film Festival and more.
“Incendies,” “Set It Off,” “Before Sunrise,” “Portrait of a Lady on Fire,” “Just Another Girl on the IRT”
- Online Association of Female Film Critics, Member
- Women Film Critics Circle, Member
- Film Independent, Member
- International Cinephile Society, Member
- UK Film Critics Association, Member
- International Film Society Critics, Member
- Rotten Tomatoes, Tomatometer Approved Critic