Sarah Buddery

Sarah Buddery
I’m Sarah and I’ve been reviewing movies for around 3 years now, but my love affair with cinema started a lot earlier than that. I spend about 80% of my time talking about movies, and the other 20% of the time, I’m praying for someone else to bring up movies so I could talk about movies more.

I pride myself on being able to drop a “Mean Girls” quote into any conversation or context, and am obsessed with Star Wars, Marvel, Disney and all things film.

I’m hugely appreciative of symmetry in film and could watch any Stanley Kubrick film on a continuous loop forever and be very happy.

I also know more pointless “Jaws” facts than you could shake a mechanical shark at.


Sarah Saw A Movie

Favorite Movie:


Professional Memberships:

  • Online Association of Female Film Critics, Charter Member

Social Media:

TWITTER     instagram     facebook